1. Ingredient name: Shea Butter
- Skin conditioning agent, moisture evaporation barrier, Increasing agent-non-soluble
3. Ingredient definition and ingredient story:
- This material is the fat ingredients extracted from the fruit of the shea tree.
- ShareButter is a private remedy in Africa. It's a vegetable fats.
- It's called shea butter because the fruit of the shear tree looks like butter.
It has a yellowish-green color with good scent and taste.
It is also used for food in western Africa.
- Sharebutters contains a lot of natural allantoin, vitamin E, carotene.
4. Purpose of use
- It prevents moisture from evaporating in the rough and dry skin, increases moisturizing power and supplies gloss.
It helps to make your skin smooth.
- It is involved in calming and protecting the skin reactions caused by external harmful substances. It helps improve circulation of the skin cycle
- It adjusts the viscosity of cosmetics as water-insoluble thickeners