1. Ingredient name: Ceramide NP
2. categorization: Hair conditioner, skin conditioner
3. Ingredient definition and ingredient story:
This material is Synthetic N-Axylated Spicyclic Feed Components combined D-Elysocin-structured phytospingosin with saturated or unsaturated fatty acids.
4. Purpose of use
- Skin-friendly ingredients for skin homeostasis By maintaining and strengthening the skin barrier, it improves the moisturizing effect on dry skin for a long time and helps maintain moisture.
- It gives shine and elasticity to the hair and protects the damaged hair or prevents the progression of damage.
*What is ceramide?
Skin epidermis is in charge of moisturizing functions.
It has a lipid protection so it can prevent moisture from evaporating, take care of the skin from the outside environment. Epidermal lipids consist of ceramide, cholesterol, and fatty acids. The ceramides perform the most important roles.