1. Ingredient name : Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
2. Categorization : Skin conditioning agent
3. Ingredient Definition
This ingredient is derived from the fruit of papaya.
- Papaya is native to tropical America and is distributed in tropical areas around the world.
- The Carica of papaya tree is a Latin name that derives from the meaning ' fig tree' because its leaves are similar to fig leaf.
- Papaya fruit extract is rich in vitamins A, B, C, carotenoids, and protein-dissolving enzyme papain effective in exfoliating.
4. Purpose of Use
- Papine, a protein-decomposing enzyme, helps smooth and transparent skin texture care by gently removing unnecessary dead skin layers and normalizing the Papine, a protein-decomposing enzyme, helps smooth and transparent skin texture care by gently removing unnecessary dead skin layers and normalizing the cornification cycle.
- It nourishes the skin and gives conditioning to help with vital and healthy skincare.
- Controls oiliness and helps with pore contraction.
5. Corresponding numbuzin product
- No.1 Goodbye Dead Cell Toner(Link)
- No.2 Makeup Boosting Toner(Link)
* The above contents are limited to the raw material characteristics.