1. Ingredient name: Butylene Glycol
2. Categorization: Moisturizer, skin conditioning agent, solvent, viscosity reducing agent, fragrance
3. Ingredient definition
This ingredient is made from substances derived from fatty acids extracted from fermented sugar cane.
- Also found in wine, soil yeast, corn oil, sunflower seed oil, etc.
- It is a viscous liquid with almost no odor and has a sweet taste, and has been approved by the US FDA for limited addition in food.
4. Purpose of use
- It attracts moisture to the skin and has little stickiness. Therefore it supplies moisture to the skin and prevents moisture from escaping.
It is used as a moisturizing agent to maintain the skin.
- It is also used to supplement the product stabilization function.
- Due to the nature of the raw material, it has a lower freezing point than water and does not form a film like oil.
5. Corresponding numbuzin product
- No.3 Super Glowing Essence Toner(Link)
- No.8 Fine Cica Serum(Link)
- No.1 Dewy Glow Spa Sheet Mask(Link)
* The above contents are limited to the raw material characteristics.