1. Ingredient Name: Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract
2. Categorization: skin conditioning agent
3. Purpose of use
- Madecasic acid in the leaves and stems of Centella asiatica is effective in calming and caring for hypersensitivity skin reactions.
As it is known, it is widely used as a raw material for ointments and cosmetics.
- Provides conditioning to the skin, helping it to maintain vitality
- Soothes and cares for sensitive skin reactions to help maintain healthy skin.
Comments can be added by Member only