1. Ingredient name: Glacier Water
2. Categorization: Skin Conditioning Agent, Solvent
3. Ingredient Definition
This raw material is water from melted glaciers.
- A glacier is a layer of ice that has been compacted for a long time and covers a large part of the land, and the water is from melted glacier.
- Glacial water is also used to relieve harmful energy in the body, and it is rich in active hydrogen and maintains the natural hexagonal water structure.
4. Purpose of Use
- Provides conditioning to the skin and helps to maintain vital skin.
- Used as a solvent to dissolve other components in cosmetics.