1. Ingredient name : Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract
2. categorization : solvent
3. Ingredient Definition
This ingredient is extracted from Sea Buckthorn.
- It belongs to the barley tree family and is also called a vitamin tree due to its rich vitamin content.
- Sea Buckthorn, which grows well in the cold and extreme climate change, is one of the most vital plants to survive after the end of the Ice Age.
4. Purpose of use
- It is rich in natural vitamins and amino acids such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, which energizes the skin and helps protect the skin from external harmful substances.
- It acts as skin conditioning to help improve and manage healthy skin.
* The above contents are limited to the raw material characteristics.
Comments can be added by Member only